Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Monday 29 February 2016

Steampunk Sally


Hello again!   It is a cold miserable day here in my little corner of the world.  However, we have, up until today,  had 4 glorious days, when the sun shone all day.  It was so uplifting to see beautiful blue skies for a change.

Today I am showing my Elite Design Team inspiration piece for Rick St Dennis on Facebook

 
This is Steampunk Sally and you can find her here on Zibbett
I love Rick's Steampunk images, and she is a very striking lady I think. 
I tried to explain Steampunk to my friend Jane, and she just looked at me blankly
 and said "right" very slowly.  She just didn't understand! 
Never mind, I know my 'arty' friends know what it is. LOL! 
I  have started a diet to lose weight.  I have signed up with Scottish Slimmers, and I have lost 5lbs over 2 weeks.  I am really pleased with that, as I am eating normal things and I do not feel deprived in the slightest.  My target is to lost 2 stone, so wish me luck.  I'll keep you updated.
Okay, time for more colouring I think.
Please leave a little message if you have been for a visit, it really makes my day xx

No comments: