Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Let's Scrap DT 1st December 15


Hello and welcome to my little corner of the world.  this little corner is a wee bit snowy.  Jumper on, thick socks on and heating on!!!
It's that time again, showing the first DT layout for the month of December.  My goodness last month of the year.  It has passed in a flash!

Here is the sketch for this challenge

It gave me the chance to use a lot of photos on the one layout.  I have photos of Freya throughout her first year and they are the ones I have used .  It's amazing to see how she has grown.  The brilliant thing about having Grandchildren, is that you appreciate them much more than your own kids,because this time round, you now how quickly they grow up.  

I love being able to do girly layouts now, it is a real treat!  
I'm away todomore Christmas Cards now.  I have so much stuff to use up and I am determined to make a dent in it!  Wish me luck!! LOL!!
Why don't you head over to the Let's Scrap Blogspot  to see what the other members of the Design Team have done with this sketch?
Bye for now, and stay warm!!

1 comment:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Beautiful page of your grandkids. I agree you really appreciate every moment as they do grow up so fast and we know that.