Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Kenny K's Crafty Crew, Wild Orchid, Cutie Pie Challenges

I haven't been blogging in such a long time!! I have been away on holiday and have been really busy since I got back.  I'm back on the ball again, and want to show you a card I have made using a Kenny K image.

 I am entering it onto the blog challenge, which is "Anything goes"
I am also entering this card into Wild Orchid Crafts challenge which is "Summer Flowers
and finally The Cutie Pie Challenge  which is Frames and Borders.
I'm afraid that I don't know who made the papers, as they are from my stash which I am using up.  The pink frame is from Love Elsie, the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment was free from a crafting magazine.
I'm going to make this a short post, so as I can go and get crafting again! Bye for now and thanks once again for stopping!!



3 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Gorgeous card Rhoda, what a fabby image and the flowers are a fab finishing touch! thank you for joining in with the cutie pies

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Fabulous card Rhoda!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Kenny K’s Krafty Krew *Anything Goes* challenge and good luck!

Tammy, KKKK DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

tiggertastic said...

wow your 3d work on this is fantastic !



Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

Designing for:

Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K