Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Monday 25 June 2012


 The challenge this week at Mo's Digital Challenge Blogspot is "Masculine".  I know that crafters groan when they have to make a masculine card, but I am quite used to them now, as I have 4 Grandsons and make their cards, and scrapbook albums all the time.  The image above from Mo is called Taking a Break and shows a boy and his dog having a rest from playing ball. 
 I coloured the image using Promarkers
I used papers from DCWV - All About Boys
Eyelets were from my stash
Baker's twine was free from a craft magazine
This card should have been entered into Mo's challenge last week, when the theme was "At the Park"  I missed the deadline by 1 day,  but thought I would share it this week too!  This wee image is just so cute!  I love her wee ladybird backpack!  I am loving making clouds on cards at the moment, I just cant help myself! LOL!!!
Well, must go and get some work done.  I am being very lazy today and would be quite happy to sit here bloghopping!
Take care all and thanks for stopping!

2 comments:

Iulia said...

Hey sweetie! Both cards are adorable! The second one would have been perfect for At the park challenge but it's great to see it now as well:). Love the bright colors you use and the beautiful design work. The eyelets are so perfect for a boy card. So creative!
Thanks for playing along at Mo's this week!
Hugs, Iulia

Pat said...

Ooooh...what adorable cards! I'm so sorry you missed last week's deadline...but am delighted that you've shared it with us this week! Your coloring is gorgeous...and I love the designwork on both cards! So glad you've joined us for this week's challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank