Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Sunny Day


Hello from a sunny St. Madoes!!  It is a glorious day here and has been for the past two days!  Yippee!!  I have had a busy time lately, baking a cake for Marie's Birthday (which didn't come out anything like I wanted it to!) her Birthday Tea on Thursday and a family meal out on Saturday night.   So, not much scrapping done for Let's Scrap International Scrapbooking Month  I'm afraid, and when I did get a layout done, it was wrong and didn't meet the criteria it should have! DOH!!!  I printed out the sketch above and set to work making the layout below, using the right hand side only and rotating it clockwise.  It was then that I decided to check the rules for this challenge, and discovered I was supposed to  actually make a layout showing me scrapping!!  As you can see from the photo, this does not show me scrapping! LOL!!!  It shows my wee Grandsons, Dylan and Hadley, trying out some naked climbing!!  As usual, Dylan is leading the way and Hadley is bravely trying to follow!  Goodness only knows what the neighbours thought when Dylan's wee face popped over the fence! I placed it in the gallery anyway, but I realise it will not win the challenge as it doesn't meet the criteria required!  Still laughing about it actually!!



All papers, stickers and elements from C rate Paper, Seasons & Restorations.
 I'm doing another post in a few minutes, so I'll be back soon!!

No comments: