Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Monday 26 March 2012

 Hello everyone!  It is a lovely sunny day and everyone seems to have a smile on their faces, it makes such a difference doesn't it?  I have made the above card for the Cutie Pie challenge which is Think Pink with Rabbits!!  I have used a digital stamp from Sassy Cheryl and I think she is sooooooooooooooo cute!! It is the first Sassy Cheryl stamp I have bought, but I know I will be back for more real soon!!!   I had the chance to use my new Spellbinder die which I love! I used paper which was free from a magazine, but can't remember which one!!
This layout is based on a sketch from Scrapbook Magazine Issue 62.  I used Nitwits Papers which were free in Issue 61.  The calendar spinner by Maya Road  is set to February 28th which is the date Jackson was born. I took the photo when my daughter wasn't looking and it makes it a better photo because it is natural. I think she looks pretty remarkable considering she had given birth just a few hours previously!!  I cut the deep hearts border with my cuttlebug using a Martha Stewart die.  I cut pink card and had it stuck on and didn't like it, so I cut the same panel again in blue card and layered it up.  I love the effect which was a happy accident!!  Every day a school day!  Well, must go.  I have had workmen in all day building a new conservatory and need to go tidy up now!
Thanks for stopping for a lookie and please leave a comment if you visit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and photo! Love the Sassy image! Thanks for being a Cutie Pie! Woo & Hazel aka H xx

Lisa Cornwall said...

Adorable bunny, shes just so cute. Fab papers. Love your scrapbook page as well. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pies this week. Hugs Lisa xx

Bettina L. said...

I love that sassy bunny image and such a fab design with the easel fold. Thanks for playing at Cutie Pie and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx