Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Where on earth does the time go??  It's Wednesday again, and I  can't believe another week has passed so quickly!!   It's realease day once more at Let's Scrap and here is the sketch we had to use.
 I used photos of the twins (surprise surprise!!) as Corinne had taken a lot of close ups of them, and I thought this sketch was perfect to showcase them.  Eric was confused though, and asked me "Why have you got 6 of Dylan and only 2 of Hadley?"  There are 4 of each of them so I think that proves they are more alike than we think!!

 I managed to get another couple of cards made with the Humphrey the Elephant c.d. The one below shows Humphrey's sister, getting ready for bed on Christmas Eve.
 This one shows Humphrey playing snowballs with his Daddy!
 This card is from a digi stamp fro Mo Manning and it is called Timmy's stocking - I LOVE IT!!!!  I will be making a lot more cards with this image!!  This will probably find it's way over to New Zealand, in some form or another.
 
Now for the sponsored swim update!!  I managed to swim 70 lengths again today and it took me 65 minutes.  It was not as enjoyable today, as there were too many people in the pool and there was a lot of kicking of other people going on!!  It amazes me that some people cannot judge how wide they are and they take off into a space which is not big enough for them and they end up giving you a kick in the passing - so annoying!!!!!!!  No wonder I get bruised!!  It makes me wonder what they are like in their cars - I bet they bash a lot of wing mirrors!! LOL!!!!!  Well, must go and get some knitting done.  I  made a mistake on the wee cardy I am knitting and I will have to take back about 20 rows - :o( 

No comments: