Followers

About Me

My photo
Perth, Perthshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my little corner of the World! I live in Perthshire Scotland with my wonderful husband Eric. We have a daughter, Corinne who is married to Rob and lives in New Zealand, with their boys Harrison and twins Hadley and Dylan. Marie who has a wee boy Jackson, and Greg and his wife Kim, their wee girl Freya, even smaller baby boy Freddie and dog Buddy. I am happy when I am in my craft room, and I love making cards for Charity and also for commissions. I love scrapbooking, and I get my inspiration from my Grandchildren. They are the subjects in most of my Scrapbooking layouts. I have just started to do Mixed Media work, and I am loving it!! I have just started a craft group at our local Church centre, aptly called Saints and Scissors Club! If you can't find me, I will be in my craft room, buried under tons of stash lol!

Monday 26 September 2011

I have been so busy, I did not manage to get my sponsored swim update on here last week
.  On Friday, I managed to do 64 lengths in 60 minutes.  Today, I managed 70 !!!  Woo Hoo!!!  and, believe it or not, I did them in 60 minutes!  The pool was lovely and quiet so no pool rage, and no struggling to get a space - bliss!!  Back again on Wednesday, and I will try to do 70 again.
 
 We received a new order from Crafter's Companion and included were the new Humphrey's Corner stamps and discs.  These are some cards I have made using the images from the disc.  The artwork is really lovely and they show Humphrey's Family getting ready for Christmas.
 What I really like about this is that you can print out inserts to match your cards and even envelopes if you want to go one stage further.
 There are lots of images on 2 discs and I will have lots of fun making a lot more cards!
There is decoupage as well as toppers and papers and borders.  Everything you could need in fact - as long as you have a printer that is!  LOL!!!
Marie and I managed to get all Catriona's invites done, all 144 of them!!!!  I have some more time to myself this week, so must go and get started on another layout!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: